Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9450
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Rut Row » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:53 pm

There are more things

and I'll take Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper or Hand sanitizer in trade :thumbup:

Rotopax gas can and mounts - $25

Image

Genuine Hippo Hands, like new - $75 OBO

Image

Gas cans (without gas) - 6-pack of Guinness

Image
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 3305
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Laoch » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:03 pm

Dibs on gas cans.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
'19 FE250/some trials bikes

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9450
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Rut Row » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:04 pm

Laoch wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:03 pm
Dibs on gas cans.
you a realize that was a typo - 12-pack? :killingme:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 3305
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Laoch » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:50 pm

6, 12, 18 whatever. We're friends.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
'19 FE250/some trials bikes

Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert
Posts: 377
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Damage Inc. » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:59 pm

I'd take that rotopax if I thought I could get up your way some time this year....
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9450
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Rut Row » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:58 am

Damage Inc. wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:59 pm
I'd take that rotopax if I thought I could get up your way some time this year....
UPS is my friend!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2922
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 am
Contact:

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Boom Boom » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 am

Rut Row wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:04 pm
Laoch wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:03 pm
Dibs on gas cans.
you a realize that was a typo - 12-pack? :killingme:
So the case I brought you gives me 2 pre-paid gas cans?
2019 TRS 300 RR
2014 KTM 250 xcf-w
1986 Yamaha TY 350
1985 Yamaha TY 350

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9450
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Rut Row » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:19 am

Boom Boom wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 am
Rut Row wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:04 pm
Laoch wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:03 pm
Dibs on gas cans.
you a realize that was a typo - 12-pack? :killingme:
So the case I brought you gives me 2 pre-paid gas cans?
:dry: good try :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1556
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 am
Contact:

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by juddspaintballs » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:47 am

I'll take the rotopax if Damage doesn't
Jed Gregory
KTM 450 EXC

Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert
Posts: 377
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Kurmudgeon Ken's Garage Cleanout

Post by Damage Inc. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:17 pm

Rut Row wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:58 am
Damage Inc. wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:59 pm
I'd take that rotopax if I thought I could get up your way some time this year....
UPS is my friend!
But I work for FedEX....
How big would the box be and How much weight?
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest