I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

My DRZ400E for sale again $2800

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

My DRZ400E for sale again $2800

Post by Nobody »

If anyone is interested, for inmates we can discuss the price.

Link to pics album. DRZ pics
Toyota is for sale also around twice as much $, but probably not for this topic :lol2:

Here's the description I used for craigslist:
Selling my 2007 DRZ 400E. Runs well. Mileage is unknown as this originally came with no odometer. The current odometer (no clue when it's installed) shows a little over 3k miles.

Fast throttle.
FCR carburator.
Clarke 3.6 gal gas tank. Also have an IMS 4.2 natural plastic tank to go with the bike.
RMZ front fender, Acerbis radiator shrouds.
Acerbis hand guards.
Good strong skid plate and case savers - all you need to not to be left stranded after a crash.
LED light bulb. Much brighter than the original bulb. There's also a new original bulb that comes with the bike. Rear light is LED too, works as a tail light and brake light from the front brake.
A Trailtech Striker speedometer with a hand control for for easier manipulation while riding.
Bar risers with plenty of adjustment.
It has a street title, horn and most of the wiring for blinkers including relay and control switch. Blinkers gone while offroading which was the primary use for the bike apart from some dualsporting.
Some spare parts also that were either replaced, but are still usable or bought and not used.
Price $2800.
Every day is a good day when you ride