I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Kiddie MX Boots

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Kiddie MX Boots

Post by Bucho »

Marylander wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 pm Speaking of kids I've I've got an XR80 out in the shed. I've got to do a little maintenance on it but if anyone has a kid that might like to try riding y'all can feel free to borrow it. For real clutch and all that... It's amazing how similar it is to the 78 XR75 that was my first bike.
interesting
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Bucho wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:11 pm
Marylander wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 pm Speaking of kids I've I've got an XR80 out in the shed. I've got to do a little maintenance on it but if anyone has a kid that might like to try riding y'all can feel free to borrow it. For real clutch and all that... It's amazing how similar it is to the 78 XR75 that was my first bike.
interesting
Yeah man, just let me know. You could borrow it right away if you were willing to do a little bit of work (install carb/air filter and change oil). :think:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Marylander wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:23 am
Yeah man, just let me know. You could borrow it right away if you were willing to do a little bit of work (install carb/air filter and change oil). :think:
Im actually moving right now, so will be busy for a few weeks. But Id be happy to do some bike maintenence on it. Id probably have my wife riding it around. Would be fun to have all 3 of us riding around together
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200