DAMN Jersey Winter Group Order?

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
User avatar
2way2wheels
DAMN n00b
Reactions:
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:39 am

Re: DAMN Jersey Winter Group Order?

Post by 2way2wheels » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:25 pm

I am in on t-shirts!!

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Wanabe
Reactions:
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Re: DAMN Jersey Winter Group Order?

Post by Nobody » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:22 pm

So no Jersey and no T-shirt? My Christmas will suck :lol2:
Every day is a good day when you ride

User avatar
Rut Row
DAMN Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 8452
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am

Re: DAMN Jersey Winter Group Order?

Post by Rut Row » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:23 am

Nobody wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:22 pm
So no Jersey and no T-shirt? My Christmas will suck :lol2:
You can get a jersey - just cost you about $10 more.

We need to get a lot of people wanting t-shirts to cover the cost of artwork, Ovo never responded to emails.
Ken
2018 Mystery Bike; EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Wanabe
Reactions:
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Re: DAMN Jersey Winter Group Order?

Post by Nobody » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:42 am

Rut Row wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:23 am
Nobody wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:22 pm
So no Jersey and no T-shirt? My Christmas will suck :lol2:
You can get a jersey - just cost you about $10 more.

We need to get a lot of people wanting t-shirts to cover the cost of artwork, Ovo never responded to emails.
So why don't we get them? :angel:
Every day is a good day when you ride

User avatar
Rut Row
DAMN Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 8452
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am

Re: DAMN Jersey Winter Group Order?

Post by Rut Row » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:11 am

Nobody wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:42 am
Rut Row wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:23 am
Nobody wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:22 pm
So no Jersey and no T-shirt? My Christmas will suck :lol2:
You can get a jersey - just cost you about $10 more.

We need to get a lot of people wanting t-shirts to cover the cost of artwork, Ovo never responded to emails.
So why don't we get them? :angel:
I'll get some quotes and start a new thread
Ken
2018 Mystery Bike; EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2011 KTM 450 Xc-W Six Days (plated)
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest