I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

FS 2000 KX250 $1000

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

FS 2000 KX250 $1000

Post by Marylander » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:10 am

I've been keeping the KX as a backup since buying my xtrainer but I think I'd rather have a few dollars instead... So, up for sale is my 2000 KX250. Forks and shock worked by Allen; steahly fww (12 or 13oz); couple seats with cut down foam; 18" rear wheel (with one missing spoke); topar front disk guard; topar countershaft sprocket guard; green plastics on the bike, black plastics in a box (both sets look like I've actually ridden the bike); updated front brake (from 2005 RMZ250); powder coated frame; G2 throttle tube with 3 different cams (have stocker too); SCAR footpegs; JD jet kit; boyesen covers on both sides (have stockers too); works connection frame guards; ricochet kickstand; easton bars/clamps; gnarly pipe (have other busted up pipes too :killingme: )/FMF powercore 2 spark arrestor/silencer; devol skid plate; IMS 3.2 gal tank (have stocker too); MSR clutch perch/lever; etc.

Motor was all new internally at the beginning of 2013 (built by Chris Alls) with new hot rods crank; powerseal(ed) cylinder; namura piston; boyesen dual stage reeds.

The forks need seals/bushings installed (I've got genuine kawi parts ready to go).

It probably needs new clutch fibers but I haven't ridden it since removing the rekluse (it was slipping with the rekluse).

Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: FS 2000 KX250 $1000

Post by Marylander » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 am

The bike is sold.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk