I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

FS 2000 KX250 $1000

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

FS 2000 KX250 $1000

Post by Marylander »

I've been keeping the KX as a backup since buying my xtrainer but I think I'd rather have a few dollars instead... So, up for sale is my 2000 KX250. Forks and shock worked by Allen; steahly fww (12 or 13oz); couple seats with cut down foam; 18" rear wheel (with one missing spoke); topar front disk guard; topar countershaft sprocket guard; green plastics on the bike, black plastics in a box (both sets look like I've actually ridden the bike); updated front brake (from 2005 RMZ250); powder coated frame; G2 throttle tube with 3 different cams (have stocker too); SCAR footpegs; JD jet kit; boyesen covers on both sides (have stockers too); works connection frame guards; ricochet kickstand; easton bars/clamps; gnarly pipe (have other busted up pipes too :killingme: )/FMF powercore 2 spark arrestor/silencer; devol skid plate; IMS 3.2 gal tank (have stocker too); MSR clutch perch/lever; etc.

Motor was all new internally at the beginning of 2013 (built by Chris Alls) with new hot rods crank; powerseal(ed) cylinder; namura piston; boyesen dual stage reeds.

The forks need seals/bushings installed (I've got genuine kawi parts ready to go).

It probably needs new clutch fibers but I haven't ridden it since removing the rekluse (it was slipping with the rekluse).
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: FS 2000 KX250 $1000

Post by Marylander »

The bike is sold.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk