I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hacks for sale

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Hacks for sale

Post by Rut Row »

Al Wenzel has the following rigs for sale - contact me and I'll connect you with Al if interested.
2001 Right-Hand (RH) EML-MTH 650cc. Chrome EML Delta-Box chassis, MTH Non-Powervalve 650cc motor, Bing Carb, White power shocks all around, Willemsen Airbox, EML Hubs, VH Exhaust. Brembo Calipers, colors is Green & Black. $4500

1993 LH EML-Zabel 685cc. This was the British Championship winning rig in 1993. EML Universal chassis with Special adjustments at all wheel connections. Reiger shocks, VH exhaust. EML airbox. Talon & EML hub. Gimeca calipers. Zabel 685cc Engine with fairly recent rebuild (low hours) Color is roughly Yellow and Blue/Black (A little funky). $4000

1993 RH EML-Kawasaki KX500. Color is Purple/Yellow & Blue (Yea, I know...it came from England, I call it Barney). EML Universal Chassis, Hulco Shocks all around, Custom Stainless steel exhaust and Silencer. Big GP EML Fuel tank. Grimeca Calipers. KX 500 Engine in running condition. Internal condition is unknown. Could be a 540cc big bore (most in Sidecars seem to be). EML Airbox. Great Starter rig. $3850

1993 RH VMC-Kawasaki KX 500. Color is Green and Blue. Chrome plated frame. Kawasaki wheels and bodywork/airbox. Engine is fairly fresh (Low hours). I can't remember what shocks are on it right now, (probably White Power or a mix). VH Exhaust. Nissin brake calipers. Good starter rig. $3500
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Hacks for sale

Post by Bucho »

Ken feels he needs some competition for the most insane DAMN rig.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Hacks for sale

Post by Rut Row »

If I had the spare cash, I'd buy 'em all! 'sides, one of you DAMN guys will come to your senses eventually and I could sell one to you at a small profit! :deal:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris