I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Glen Burnie Motorsports sale

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Glen Burnie Motorsports sale

Post by BillyGoat »

New 2015 YZ450Fs for $6990 and YZ250Fs for $6290! Wow.

And a 2014 new NC700x dual-sportish Honda for $4899 ($7500 list)!
KTM 450 EXC mostly
Member AMA, PaTRA, MD OHV Alliance, trying to join R&T
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Glen Burnie Motorsports sale

Post by Bucho »

Sounds like an amazing deal on that Honda. (assuming you would want one)
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Post by BillyGoat »

Holy Crap! Nevermind my post...these dudes seem to be pulling the oldest trick in the books....discount the bikes and destroy the customer with fees. The Out the Door price for a YZ250F was about $1500 more than listed! :dirtdog:
KTM 450 EXC mostly
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

You should make sure they see this thread. Bad way to do business. I'll certainly remember this and avoid them.

Does that $1500 include taxes?
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Post by BillyGoat »

I don't know... But if so it only explains $390 of it. :killingme: I do know that Romney and Ridersville have great prices and not the high "out the door" fees that you find in MD.
KTM 450 EXC mostly
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

Yeah I live 15 minutes from Romney. Their tire prices are within a couple bucks of internet. And I don't have to wait.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

anotherguy wrote:Yeah I live 15 minutes from Romney. Their tire prices are within a couple bucks of internet. And I don't have to wait.
Ditto for Ridersville. Only a few minutes away from me and tires are priced the same (or better) than online. If I get the right person to ring me up, they usually discount things for me too. If I ever buy a new bike, I know where I'm going with my business.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I drive from Annapolis out to Harold's due to his pricing and NO BS dealings. Ridersville has been hard to beat and he carries most of the stuff you could want brand wise.
Lots of cool bikes---
illenium
DAMN Wanabe

Post by illenium »

I bought a nc700x new last year at Honda Crofton, liked it alot great on the dragon and parkways, but not dual sport worthy for my kind of trails and somewhat sketchy on gravel. Sold it this year with 12000 miles (not one problem) when I went to Glen Burnie MS to pickup new tires for a trip across the USA (August). They had a Tenere in fact two out front, used (factory test bikes, with Yamaha warranty), 5 minutes later I was test driving it on 10 South, instantly fell in love and bought one. Went with the white one which had lower miles. The only thing that came on top for me was a 'destination' fee of a few hundred (600 if i recall) but they threw in and mounted the hard cases and skid plate from the black bike for me. I was pretty happy with the deal and now, 14000 miles later, I haven't had a single problem with the bike. Just negotiate well upfront and it will be worth it. In hindsight, I would have never made it over Cinnamon pass on the TAT in Colorado on the NC7, good thing I had a real adventure under my butt. It's not an 1190R, but it cost half :) They seem to be interested in how you like your bike as they ask me every time I come in. The service guy at GBM has a tricked out 990 ADV and seems to use it properly too :D

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk