I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2004 RMZ 250 4 stroke for sale - $1900 (or trade)

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
VaRiderGuy
DAMN n00b

2004 RMZ 250 4 stroke for sale - $1900 (or trade)

Post by VaRiderGuy »

For Pics: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ ... 12664.html

Up for sale is my 2004 Suzuki RMZ 250 4-stroke. Very fast and runs great.

I've literally put 10 hrs on this bike since I bought it 6 months ago (work keeps me busy). This thing has never given me so much as a hint of a problem. The bike top end was rebuilt within the last yr. I really want to sell it and have put some money into the bike - new air filter, fluids (brake, oil + filter and gasket, coolant), brand new handlebar grips, added new adjustable air screw, just replaced the throttle cable (less than 1hr on it), added a Boyesen water pump, just pulled and completely cleaned and re-packed the muffler as well. 75% tread left on back tire, 75% tread on the front tire - and pulled/cleaned/serviced and re-jetted the carb. Its a 1 kick bike on a warm day, 2 on a cold day at the track. I used it for woods riding so the plastics are a bit rough (the plastic on the back is a bit bent from being stored against my kayak in the garage), but mechanically shes great. No leaks at all. Either email, call or text 7 oh three two 3 two 4 1 5 three. Thanks!

******ONLY WILLING TO TRADE FOR A 350 or greater [street legal] DUAL SPORT!**********