I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

**sold** Aerostich Roadcrafter (NEW)

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Deacon51
DAMN n00b

**sold** Aerostich Roadcrafter (NEW)

Post by Deacon51 »

I have a Aerostich Roadcrafter one piece I bought off a guy. It's size 44R.
I tried to work with Aerostich, but I don't think I'm going to get it to fit me.

I have it listed for $625 on ADV, but would be happy to take $550 cash and allow anyone with clean boots try it on.

Anyone want it? I got to get it sold before I can order another one in size 46R.

Last edited by Deacon51 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2003 FZ1 'The Bee'
2008 FJR 'Rainmaker'

So many roads, so little time.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Aerostich Roadcrafter (NEW)

Post by Bucho »

If someone needs some road gear and can fit into it, thats a bargain. Mine is almost exactly ten years old with around 90,000 miles on it. Mines been crash tested on pavement and dirt and protected me well. Though I did buy the optional back protector that velcros into it.
IOne of the best pieces of gear Ive ever bought.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Same stats on mine, though it's a bit older. In addition to the velcro-in back protector, I got the hip pads. Also, it's a two piece that I treat as a one piece. You can get a cheaper suit (though, this deal is fantastic), but nobody else makes a suit that fits so quickly and easily over your street gear. People who haven't experienced it simply cannot fathom the value that has if they ride a lot. Sure, it's *not* a rain suit. It's a riding and a crash suit. It'll help out in moderate rains for up to an hour, but if you're going to be riding in the rain for a long time or it's raining hard, wear a rain suit over it.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Deacon51
DAMN n00b

Post by Deacon51 »

I tried and tried to make this thing work for me. Aerostich Customer Support has been great, even to a second hand owner.
They just can't add any length to the torso...

I know this is a street suit on a dirt forum, but I would love to sell it local.

Here's the video I sent to Aerostich....

2003 FZ1 'The Bee'
2008 FJR 'Rainmaker'

So many roads, so little time.