I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2003 XR650R (Street Titled) Price Lowered -> $2,100.00

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Stinson
DAMN Expert

2003 XR650R (Street Titled) Price Lowered -> $2,100.00

Post by Stinson »

Hey Guys,

I have a 2003 XR650R for sale. I got the bike from the original owner who was a riding friend of mine. He bought it new in 04 and rode it one season off road and decided to get something lighter and dual sport the 650. After finding what was involved to get a street title the bike sat. I really wanted the bike so I convinced my brother to buy it, so he rode it for 1 season off road before I finally got it.

Mechanically the bike is in great shape, it runs great and the jetting is sorted out. The plastics are scratched and cracked from single track riding as they are the originals. The bike has a Maine street title but does not have much street equipment on it. It could easily be plated in Maine where I have it plated now by the next owner.

The bike has bark busters, skid plate, and large 4.6gal ims tank for long trips. Stock tank will be included.

Oil has always been changed at least 100 miles off road or 500 miles on road. I am selling because I dont have enough time to dual sport as I thought. I took the bike on two weekend camping trips, but other than that it just sits. Let me know if you have any questions.

$2600 Call or email Stin8m@gmail.com 301 580 5661

Stinson
DAMN Expert

Re: 2003 XR650R (Street Titled) Price Lowered -> $2,100.00

Post by Stinson »

Lowered price :thumbup:

$2,100.00 firm without IMS tank
$2,200.00 with tank
OnOff
DAMN Expert

Post by OnOff »

Any idea what it would take to get this on the street in Maryland? I have a friend in the Frederick area who wants a relatively inexpensive bike to ride some of the TAT next summer. I'm thinking this would be PERFECT if he could get it sorted out. He has a heavy BMW GS but wants something lighter and more nimble for that trip.
Time spent riding is not deducted from one's life...
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

OnOff wrote:Any idea what it would take to get this on the street in Maryland? I have a friend in the Frederick area who wants a relatively inexpensive bike to ride some of the TAT next summer. I'm thinking this would be PERFECT if he could get it sorted out. He has a heavy BMW GS but wants something lighter and more nimble for that trip.
so... why haven't you gotten him to join the DAMN board yet? :dirtdog:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris