I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Bohn closeout stuff

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Bohn closeout stuff

Post by Rut Row »

bahstad ... got to looking at my 15yo pressure jacket and it's in sad shape. So this is on it's way :angel:

Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Nobody wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:29 pm
Wingfixer wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:45 pm
Laoch wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:08 am $73.00 + free shipping :lol2:

Fookers :lol2:
$97 for me..... with free shipping! Some smokin deals!
Deals are really good. Only it's a first time I hear brand. Is it good? Not that it matters much as my order is already in UPS :lol2:
I guess we'll find out!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Rut Row wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:07 am bagstad ... got to looking at my 15yo pressure jacket and it's in sad shape. So this is on it's way :angel:
Yabutt, it was only used twice :lol2:

:angel:

Sorry Ken,I'll stop when we hit the dirt together again :lol2:
I ordered the same thing.
Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Laoch wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:59 am
Rut Row wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:07 am bagstad ... got to looking at my 15yo pressure jacket and it's in sad shape. So this is on it's way :angel:
Yabutt, it was only used twice :lol2:

:angel:

Sorry Ken,I'll stop when we hit the dirt together again :lol2:
I ordered the same thing.
I deserve it. :chicken kiss:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Ive seen Ken hit the ground a few times in his pressure suit.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Bucho wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:34 pm Ive seen Ken hit the ground a few times in his pressure suit.
So have I. In fact I think you and I have seen Ken hit the ground more times than he remembers! :deal: :killingme:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:42 pm
Bucho wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:34 pm Ive seen Ken hit the ground a few times in his pressure suit.
So have I. In fact I think you and I have seen Ken hit the ground more times than he remembers! :deal: :killingme:
I do recall waking up after the second loop at Green Ridge. I vaguely recall that Skinny-J said it was an impressive off :huh:
Ken
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

You need to work on riding more and crashing less so you do not need all that silly stuff....
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Rut Row wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:07 am bahstad ... got to looking at my 15yo pressure jacket and it's in sad shape. So this is on it's way :angel:

Got this and shorts today. Shorts are almost fine. The only downside - there is a couple of soft "armor" pads too low so you have to sit on them and that hurts your butt. Perhaps that's to make you stand more :huh: Anyway if it will be a real problem, it's easy to remove. I have plenty of really sharp knives :lol2:
With body armor I'm not really happy though. Perhaps it's just my body build but sleeves are a little too long and at the same time velcro closures are too short and if I manage to put the elbow guard in acceptable position and close the velcro, my hands start to ache in a minute. Idk if I can ride with that. If I close it like in the pic then my elbows are not covered and since arm is thinner closer to my hand, it will get only worse if worn like that.
Will try anyways. Shoulder pads are too much to the front and there's no adjustment on the back side. Perhaps it would work as the impact usually should come from the front, but I don't like the feeling.
So materials seem to be fine, but the design is bad in my opinion.
Every day is a good day when you ride
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Nobody wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:19 pm With body armor I'm not really happy though. Perhaps it's just my body build but sleeves are a little too long and at the same time velcro closures are too short and if I manage to put the elbow guard in acceptable position and close the velcro, my hands start to ache in a minute. Idk if I can ride with that. If I close it like in the pic then my elbows are not covered and since arm is thinner closer to my hand, it will get only worse if worn like that.
Will try anyways. Shoulder pads are too much to the front and there's no adjustment on the back side. Perhaps it would work as the impact usually should come from the front, but I don't like the feeling.
So materials seem to be fine, but the design is bad in my opinion.
Got mine yesterday and feel the same way. If I'd paid full price I'd be returning it. But for $42 it will do just fine. Might explain why they discounted it so much :lol2:
Ken