I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Sur Ron Tuning. aka geek speak.

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Sur Ron Tuning. aka geek speak.

Post by Firebolter »

MTN ridge is okay, not my favorite place to ride dirtbikes. Like I said, if the GF comes, I'll bring her bike too and we can do some riding. If it is tight, and in the trees, you won't run away from me if I am on the Sur Ron dude-
Lots of cool bikes---
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

I did not hear mention of my TM is bored so come get it...LOL
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Dang it. My daughter has spring break next week and we would have wanted to go ride Mountain Ridge for a couple of days. Doesn't open until April 30 (a week earlier for season pass holders).

It looks like AOAA is open Thur - Mondays. Been there - a lot of quads running around. Anyone have a suggestion of where else to go for some easy trail riding? I've never been to FRO - are there places there suitable for a beginner dirt bike rider?
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Twist wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:08 pm Dang it. My daughter has spring break next week and we would have wanted to go ride Mountain Ridge for a couple of days. Doesn't open until April 30 (a week earlier for season pass holders).

It looks like AOAA is open Thur - Mondays. Been there - a lot of quads running around. Anyone have a suggestion of where else to go for some easy trail riding? I've never been to FRO - are there places there suitable for a beginner dirt bike rider?
FRO has lots of beginner stuff. Most parking areas are surrounded by benign trails. I think you can do day passes now.
https://readingoutdoors.com/trial-day-passes

LMK if you go, I might be available.
Bruce
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Boom Boom wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:37 pm I did not hear mention of my TM is bored so come get it...LOL
And you won't! That bike is how they say, a keeper!
Lots of cool bikes---
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Laoch wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:23 pm
Twist wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:08 pm Dang it. My daughter has spring break next week and we would have wanted to go ride Mountain Ridge for a couple of days. Doesn't open until April 30 (a week earlier for season pass holders).

FRO has lots of beginner stuff. Most parking areas are surrounded by benign trails. I think you can do day passes now.
https://readingoutdoors.com/trial-day-passes

LMK if you go, I might be available.

Will do!
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

Kiddo has his own bike now. Found a used X160.
2021-04-01_X160_r800.jpg

Anyone want to buy a set of supermoto wheels?
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

My daughter and I made it down to Budds Creek today with some friends and we brought the Sur Ron. I managed a couple of laps on the big track and it handled it just fine even with the trials tire I had on the back. That thing is a torque beast.

We got off and lost in the woods for a while riding the trails there. We basically had that bike going from 11a until 3p starting with 100% charge and leaving with it still in the mid-40% range. Giddy up.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Thats awesome! Fun riding w/ the kiddos
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

That's killer Wes! I have been working on my secret trails all week. Man, there is soooo much here where I live. The little LightBee is a fun little bike.
Lots of cool bikes---