What did you work on today?

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 742
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:33 pm
Contact:

Re: What did you work on today?

Post by Nobody » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:12 pm

Wingfixer wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:09 pm
Some(no)body has been watching Forged in Fire!! :deal: :lol2:

Looks good dude!! :thumbup:
Thanks!
Actually no, but my son recently told me about that channel. I've been watching many other channels and was often jealous about the outcome so wanted to do it myself
Every day is a good day when you ride

User avatar
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 9466
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am
Contact:

Re: What did you work on today?

Post by Rut Row » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:53 pm

Nobody wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:50 pm
I bought a knife from Morakniv a while ago. Didn't like it's handle and decided to make a new one. Was an interesting experience.
Album: Morakniv 233P

Image
very envious of your skill! nicely done :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

User avatar
Bucho
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 5473
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am
Contact:

Re: What did you work on today?

Post by Bucho » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:01 pm

Nice handle!
Suzuki DR650
Beta Xtrainer
Sherco 290 trials

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 3335
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: What did you work on today?

Post by Laoch » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:46 am

Rut Row wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:50 pm
I bought a knife from Morakniv a while ago. Didn't like it's handle and decided to make a new one. Was an interesting experience.
Album: Morakniv 233P

Image
very envious of your skill! nicely done Image
Nice.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
'19 FE250/some trials bikes

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 3335
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: What did you work on today?

Post by Laoch » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:47 am

I got some bling for the Husky. Waited a month for the wheels.Image

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
'19 FE250/some trials bikes

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 3335
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: What did you work on today?

Post by Laoch » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:48 am

And did some horse trading. I now have my winter project.Image

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
'19 FE250/some trials bikes

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 3335
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: What did you work on today?

Post by Laoch » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:49 am

And I started an Advanced EMT course, because I really wanted no time for myself.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk


Bruce
'19 FE250/some trials bikes

User avatar
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3837
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: What did you work on today?

Post by Wingfixer » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:05 pm

Laoch wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:49 am
And I started an Advanced EMT course, because I really wanted no time for myself.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Ain't you retired?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 3335
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: What did you work on today?

Post by Laoch » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:29 pm

Wingfixer wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:05 pm
Laoch wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:49 am
And I started an Advanced EMT course, because I really wanted no time for myself.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Ain't you retired?
Of course. :duel:

I do part time work with local EMS service. I like learning more stuff. This is an intense course.
Between projects, grandkids and SWMBO stuff, I stay busy. I don’t know how I managed when I did work. :lol2:
Oh... and I get a daily 😴 , right around now.
Bruce
'19 FE250/some trials bikes

User avatar
Bucho
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 5473
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am
Contact:

Re: What did you work on today?

Post by Bucho » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:31 pm

Laoch wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:48 am
And did some horse trading. I now have my winter project.Image

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Nice TY!

What size is it?
Suzuki DR650
Beta Xtrainer
Sherco 290 trials

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests