I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

EZ-Up

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

EZ-Up

Post by juddspaintballs »

I bought an EZ-Up Pyramid II a couple years ago off of Woot.com for a little over $100. Good deal, considering I wanted to get the name brand for quality and actually being EZ to put up alone. A year or so, the top was rubbing on the center of the frame on each side of the canopy and the corner of the frame was rubbing a 1.5" or so tear in the top in each place from the breeze. No big deal, I figured I'd just patch it.

Out of the blue, I looked on EZ-Up's website and noticed my canopy has a 3 year warranty. I contacted them with the required information on Wednesday and today they shipped something to me. I don't know what's coming, but I'm hopeful it's a new top! Frankly, I'm happy with the canopy even if I have to go buy some canvas patches and tarp glue to make the repairs myself, but the fact that they are warrantying it is good news for me.

Another note: they have 20% off with free shipping over $149 this weekend.

AND

If you're military, former military, first responder, etc., they have a program where you can sign up and get approved and get 30% off of things normally. They simply email you a code to use. I got mine the other day.

I'm likely to buy a product from them again should the need arise. In fact, they've got a neat tent thing that attaches to my canopy and turns it into a 10x10 tent with a nice tall roof. I might buy one of those...
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: EZ-Up

Post by juddspaintballs »

They sent me a new top. It arrived yesterday. It's white instead of blue, but it's what they had in stock and I don't really mind the white.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: EZ-Up

Post by Rut Row »

nice. wouldn't have expected that for the price you paid
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris