I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

EZ-Up

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

EZ-Up

Post by juddspaintballs » Fri May 25, 2018 6:07 pm

I bought an EZ-Up Pyramid II a couple years ago off of Woot.com for a little over $100. Good deal, considering I wanted to get the name brand for quality and actually being EZ to put up alone. A year or so, the top was rubbing on the center of the frame on each side of the canopy and the corner of the frame was rubbing a 1.5" or so tear in the top in each place from the breeze. No big deal, I figured I'd just patch it.

Out of the blue, I looked on EZ-Up's website and noticed my canopy has a 3 year warranty. I contacted them with the required information on Wednesday and today they shipped something to me. I don't know what's coming, but I'm hopeful it's a new top! Frankly, I'm happy with the canopy even if I have to go buy some canvas patches and tarp glue to make the repairs myself, but the fact that they are warrantying it is good news for me.

Another note: they have 20% off with free shipping over $149 this weekend.

AND

If you're military, former military, first responder, etc., they have a program where you can sign up and get approved and get 30% off of things normally. They simply email you a code to use. I got mine the other day.

I'm likely to buy a product from them again should the need arise. In fact, they've got a neat tent thing that attaches to my canopy and turns it into a 10x10 tent with a nice tall roof. I might buy one of those...
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R

juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: EZ-Up

Post by juddspaintballs » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:44 am

They sent me a new top. It arrived yesterday. It's white instead of blue, but it's what they had in stock and I don't really mind the white.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: EZ-Up

Post by Rut Row » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:06 am

nice. wouldn't have expected that for the price you paid
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris