I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Suzuki Headlight Cowl

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Suzuki Headlight Cowl

Post by Bucho »

So my old trusty BajaDesigns light is kaput. It served for just over a decade but stopped working. They long ago stopped carrying parts for my light and I bought something else instead.

My new light is basically a kickazz version of the stock headlight. A headlight that I no longer have the stock headlight plastic/cowling to properly attach it to the bike. Before I order new OEM stuff, I was wondering if anyone has an old one they would like to get ride of for a low price?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
beejaytee
aka Heather

Re: Suzuki Headlight Cowl

Post by beejaytee »

Bucho wrote:So my old trusty BajaDesigns light is kaput. It served for just over a decade but stopped working. They long ago stopped carrying parts for my light and I bought something else instead.

My new light is basically a kickazz version of the stock headlight. A headlight that I no longer have the stock headlight plastic/cowling to properly attach it to the bike. Before I order new OEM stuff, I was wondering if anyone has an old one they would like to get ride of for a low price?
I’ll look tomorrow. I might have one from the drz I had for 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Ktm 500xcw
I work hard but live better.
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Hey can I have the old one? Maybe I can rig it back to life somehow, that thing looks cool.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

beejaytee wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:30 pm
Bucho wrote:So my old trusty BajaDesigns light is kaput. It served for just over a decade but stopped working. They long ago stopped carrying parts for my light and I bought something else instead.

Thank you. I'm not 100% if the DRZ and DR headlights are exactly the same but they look like it. I'll try to do some online research.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

beejaytee wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:30 pm ?

[/quote]

I looked up the part numbers. DR650 and DRZ400 have the same headlight plastic/cowling thingee
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Shoot junior a text, or I can if you don't have his number. If I get time I'll root around but I think I gave all my old plastic away.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
beejaytee
aka Heather

Post by beejaytee »

No gots. Sorry.

2012 Ktm 500xcw
I work hard but live better.
N3YMY
DAMN n00b

Post by N3YMY »

Strangely, I have a grey cowl for a 2013 DR; PM if interested...
2013 DR 650