I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Show us your toy hauler!

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
Glenduro
DAMN Expert

Re: Show us your toy hauler!

Post by Glenduro »

Only pic I currently have.

IMG_1446.JPG
Attachments
IMG_1446.JPG
Glenduro
Been there, Done that , and bought the replacement parts
Honda CRF450X
Honda XR650L
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

What kind of camper you got there? I like the idea of a smaller camper (although, if I ever get one I'll have to have wifely approval so we'll see).
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Marylander wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:54 pm What kind of camper you got there? I like the idea of a smaller camper (although, if I ever get one I'll have to have wifely approval so we'll see).
This is the small one we got a few years ago. I think it's 16ft? maybe 20ft overall length. 2600lbs dry? 3000+ wet/loaded ? I have an F250 so weight isn't an issue anyway, we just wanted a place to sleep and play cards when it's cold and rainy. Full everything inside, just less space.

Parked at the secret DAMN Michaux basecamp.

Bruce
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Ah, that's pretty cool too. My youngest graduates in May so, who knows, I may actually have money for one at some point...
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Marylander wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:54 pm Ah, that's pretty cool too. My youngest graduates in May so, who knows, I may actually have money for one at some point...
:jack: :jack: :jack:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Glenduro
DAMN Expert

Post by Glenduro »

The one in my pic is a Starcraft AR ONE 17XTH. I added a link of one for sale so you can see more pics. I’ve really enjoyed it and can’t wait to use it this season.

https://rv.campingworld.com/rvdetails/u ... HAR1505295
Glenduro
Been there, Done that , and bought the replacement parts
Honda CRF450X
Honda XR650L
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Trying out free image hosting on imgur.
Since you guys are talking about campers here's mine. Not much done to the trailer still, eh.... :think: need a bigger one. Three bike trailer with a four person truck :shrug:
Had a smaller truck when I got the trailer.

Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Ah, so the starcraft holds the bike too. I've looked at a similar forest river. I could see doing something like that.

I wouldn't mind having a camper in the bed but I didn't want to get such a big truck. My truck could handle something like the capri campers (http://capricamper.com) but I think I'd have to drive to TX to get one. I know my wife would prefer a towed camper...
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Marylander wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:13 pm Ah, so the starcraft holds the bike too. I've looked at a similar forest river. I could see doing something like that.

I wouldn't mind having a camper in the bed but I didn't want to get such a big truck. My truck could handle something like the capri campers (http://capricamper.com) but I think I'd have to drive to TX to get one. I know my wife would prefer a towed camper...
Yeah, mine does not hold bikes. Just a camper. SWMBO said "hell to the no", she could see it being another messy garage on wheels :lol2:
Bruce
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Marylander wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:13 pm

I was looking for a used Capri camper before I found mine but like you said none around here. They're all in cowboy country.