I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New Graphics

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
vetteguy
DAMN n00b

New Graphics

Post by vetteguy »

My son bought me some new graphics for my birthday and I just got the nerve to install them. It was not too bad but I did screw up the one on the exhaust side a little. This is not something I would have bought for myself but since my son was so thoughtful I did put them on. I'm guessing that is why my wife asked me what my favorite number was awhile back. If I had known this was why she was asking I would have given her a 3 digit number as I dont feel worthy of the number 3. People may mistake me for an expert. One reason I have never put a number on is because if I ever feel the need to "avoid" the police, It would not be hard to indentify my bike. I'm sure it would be the only orange dirtbike with the number 3 and my last name on it. LOL. The graphics came from Impulse Graphx LLC. The quality is good but there were a few alignment issues. The one on the exhaust side has 2 holes for bolts and if you line up one the other is off by about a 1/2 inch. I colored the orange coming through with a black marker and it is ok but not perfect. The one on the other side some of the vertical stripes do not match up. I sent them a e mail over a week ago with pics and never heard anything. This was not a big deal to me but thought they might like to know so they can fix it for future orders. All in all I'm pleased and learned from my mistake for the future. Pics below and you can also see where I have my camers mounted on my barkbuster.

2002 XR400 (sold), 2007 KTM 450 exc
2001 XR200, 2004 Harley 1200R, 2004 CRF250X (son)