I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Factory Connection opens a shop in PA

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
62Tom
DAMN n00b

Factory Connection opens a shop in PA

Post by 62Tom »

ALCON,

PRESS RELEASE
September 19, 2013

Factory Connection is proud to announce the opening of our new facility in Ephrata, Pennsylvania. September 9, 2013 was the official opening day. Days and Hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm EST.

This facility is company owned and operated by Factory Connection Inc. The facility will be managed by Tim Lingle. Tim has spent more than ten years as one of the lead technicians in our New Hampshire facility. Many of the Factory Connection riders will recognize Tim from events like Loretta Lynn’s, The Mini Olympics and many of the GNCC events over the last several years. We don’t think it would have been possible to put a more qualified person at the helm of this new facility.

Our goal has always been to “meet or exceed our customers’ expectations”. We believe that this location will allow us to better serve Factory Connection riders in the South East and Mid-Atlantic area by improving turnaround times and reducing delays and costs in shipping, while providing the same quality craftsmanship that a rider receives in any of the Factory Connection facilities.

For more information:
Please check our website www.factoryconnection.com or call 1-800-221-7560

Factory Connection PA
1185 Division Hwy
Suite D
Ephrata, PA 17522
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Re: Factory Connection opens a shop in PA

Post by phoo »

Okay, I have to ask. I looked it up, and maybe "ALCON" means "ALl CONcerned"??

Thanks,

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
62Tom
DAMN n00b

Re: Factory Connection opens a shop in PA

Post by 62Tom »

Yep....ALCON means all concerned....its the Military in me....Anyway, I glad FC has opened a shop close to us...I pan to go up after the race season and get my suspension done....anyone is welcome to accompany me.