I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN Suspension

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

DAMN Suspension

Post by J&J »

Dual Sport Armory revalved my front and rear suspension and put in new front springs on my crf 250r. Thanks REDLEVEL for hooking me up with Allen, great guy! You guys are awesome, close by and very reasonable. I have only rode around the yard since I put it back together but.... :loveit: O-Boy O-Boy O-Boy! The bike is transformed! I can't wait to get on a trail, maybe now I can roll over rocks instead of bouncing off :poser: Anybody needing suspension work should check em out.
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Re: DAMN Suspension

Post by TyMarp »

It sounds like you're ready for a rematch with the Cove. I wonder if they're magic would help the little R? Jake would really rip with more cush, just like old dad.
:whoop:
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

:shhh: I need all the help I can get to keep up with him now! :whoop: :roost:
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

:poser: :thumbup:
REDLEVEL
DAMN n00b

Post by REDLEVEL »

I'm glad you like the setup! When I pulled it all apart and Allen gave me the build sheet I knew right away that you would love it. The stock CRF stuff was just CRAZY for anything other than MX/SX.
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

I sent them a PM about redoing my suspension and they red my pm BUT NEVER RESPONDED.

??????????????????????????????????????????????
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

I'd say give Allen a call at the shop 540-504-7498 maybe he just didn't have time to respond yet.
REDLEVEL
DAMN n00b

Post by REDLEVEL »

J&J wrote:I'd say give Allen a call at the shop 540-504-7498 maybe he just didn't have time to respond yet.
Good advice. We try to keep up with dozens of different forums so sometimes things slip through the cracks. That's something we both are working to fix. Just give him a call and he'll get you sorted.
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

I will be calling this week...This is the major mod to the bike for the winter...Cant wait...
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
asr
DAMN Wanabe

Post by asr »

bonehead wrote:I sent them a PM about redoing my suspension and they red my pm BUT NEVER RESPONDED.

??????????????????????????????????????????????

I soo sorry if I missed your PM :think:
With opening up the store , I've got multiple irons in the fire, RedLevel has told me on many occations that he doesnt know how I do it. (some days neither do I)

Best to either email me directly or call me ahead
tks
allen@dualsportarmory.com
540-504-7498