I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Fix-a-flat

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Fix-a-flat

Post by Rut Row »

Junior wrote:just take wingfixer with you every where and let him fix the flates. He`s good at it :amazon: :peep:
I hear he is exceptional at pre-pinching tubes. :beathorse:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Boom Boom wrote:http://dirt-bike-gear.com/stb.html

Hands down the best spare tube fender bag you can buy.
I have had all the ones that install with the fender and they add stress to the fender and all walk forward.
This bag mounts sideways and hooks to the forks so the weight is back close to where the fender mounts and can not walk forward.
It could block a little of your head light if you over stuff it.
I have owned every bag from common brands to Wolfman gave away or pitched them out, this is the only one I will run.
He makes some other good stuff also.
If you do want to try a sealer product is have read good things about Stans, must be a common product for mountain bikes.
You add before you get a flat from what I understand.
I bought one of these at hammer, it seems like a good bag. The only down side is it will only hold a normal tube, no HD and definitely not a UHD tube. Not a huge deal, any tube will get you out of the woods, or out of the sand :wallbash: , just something to be aware of.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote:
Junior wrote:just take wingfixer with you every where and let him fix the flates. He`s good at it :amazon: :peep:
:salute:

Love you guys! :fitz:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote:
Kyler wrote:

Love you guys! :fitz:

Just remember who didn't take any cheap shots and who your real buddies are.... I would never tell them about the time the old valve stem nut fell inside your tire, was left there, heated up after about 100 miles and burst your tube. Or how you tried patching that tube and when you used it later it again left you stranded on the side of I-70. I'll never say a word...
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote:
Just remember who didn't take any cheap shots and who your real buddies are.... I would never tell them about the time the old valve stem nut fell inside your tire, was left there, heated up after about 100 miles and burst your tube. Or how you tried patching that tube and when you used it later it again left you stranded on the side of I-70. I'll never say a word...
With friends like you......
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.