I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

looking for a coupla parts

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
zooom
DAMN Wanabe

looking for a coupla parts

Post by zooom »

...for my 99 Cagiva Gran Canyon...

now I don't expect anyone here is going to have the direct OEM parts I am looking for, but I've been told for what I need, I don't need those. 1ST thing I need is the chain slider on top of the swingarm, which supposedly is the same as a 00 Husky CR250 which according to Halls Cycles online parts fiche is a pt#800072884. The 2nd thing I need is the chain roller underneath the swingarm. One of the guys on the Yahoo group suggested that there are a few common sizes and I should take my old one off and walk into a good dirbike oriented shop for to just match it up.

So, my question to you DAMN guys is this...who would you guys use for these aquisitions?
Keep thine eye on the tach and thine ears on the engine lest thy whirlybits seek communion with the sun.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: looking for a coupla parts

Post by Grady »

I have a ton of spare parts for my 98 te610. I think I have a spare swingarm slider. If it fits, your welcome to it. Cagiva owned Husky at that time, might have the lower roller guide too.
zooom
DAMN Wanabe

Re: looking for a coupla parts

Post by zooom »

Grady wrote:I have a ton of spare parts for my 98 te610. I think I have a spare swingarm slider. If it fits, your welcome to it. Cagiva owned Husky at that time, might have the lower roller guide too.

that would be 100% bonafide awesomeness!....
Keep thine eye on the tach and thine ears on the engine lest thy whirlybits seek communion with the sun.