I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Where to order Husky parts?

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Where to order Husky parts?

Post by mdubya »

I am going to start with a mini rant. I have always been a big supporter of Ridersville Cycles, but my experience with them over the last few days has sucked. I called at 9:30 AM Saturday to see if they had in stock, or if I could order, a throttle cable assembly and a side stand spring for the 2007 Husky TE 510. I was patched through to parts where the guy took down what I was looking for, then asked for my name and number so he could call me back with pricing and availability. Fair enough. But no time frame was given. If they had had the throttle cable in stock, I would have driven out there to pick it up. But no call back ever came.

Everybody makes mistakes right? So, no problem. I called them, again, Monday about 11:45 AM. Again, put through to parts, only to get someone who said they didn't know anything about Husky parts, could I call back after 1 PM? I gotta say, I was not very impressed at this point. So I made a mental note and went about my business. About 4:45,I remembered I was supposed to call back, so I did. At that time I was told the Husky parts guy was gone for the day and I would have to call back tomorrow (today). WTF? :rant: I told them I would call elsewhere. Also, what kind of moto shop is only open 9-5?

So, I found and called another place, husqvarnaoutlet.com. I got a phone message saying they only took inquiries by email. Again, fair enough, if this makes things easy for them, cool by me. I sent them an email inquiry at 5:12 PM. They are on the West Coast. No response so far. Maybe they are closed Mondays? Nothing on their phone message or website said anything like that though.

WTF? :beathorse: Can anyone recommend a good Husky parts supplier

<rant off>
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Where to order Husky parts?

Post by Grady »

Halls cycles is who I always deal with. Quick and simple ordering, and they know husky's. They have a website with all the parts diagrams, but I usually just call and place my order. I've ordered just about every part for my 510 and old 610 and never had a problem. Plus they usually ship quick and prices are fair.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Grady wrote:Halls cycles is who I always deal with. Quick and simple ordering, and they know husky's. They have a website with all the parts diagrams, but I usually just call and place my order. I've ordered just about every part for my 510 and old 610 and never had a problem. Plus they usually ship quick and prices are fair.
Thanks, Tony. :thumbup:

I will look them up.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

http://www.cafehusky.com/ Hall`s is a good place
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

I've only placed 1 order with Toy Teck and got my order the next day. They ship daily and are just above Harrisburg Pa.
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
waserman
DAMN Expert

Post by waserman »

Another that has quite a few Huskey parts in stock, and I've bought some of them cheaper than the dealers, is Motosportz. They also have gotten the parts to me faster than some more local shops. Their info can be found over on cafe Huskey and if you don't see it on their site, some of the more common parts they stock, just ask that's where I recently got my replacement radiator fan from them. Their good people to deal with.
John

DER ECEA AMA
Class: A Super Senior, open

Husqvarna TE 510
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I forgot about Motosportz. Kelly is great and knows his husky's. I just ordered one of his leftover Rooster extreme jackets and bearings for the 510. $79 for the jacket seemed like a steal.