I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Anyone have the Doohickey tools for the klr?

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
mdsuave13

Anyone have the Doohickey tools for the klr?

Post by mdsuave13 »

I want to swap my doohickey out for the eagle mike kit, but its like 60 bux more with the tools... does anyone have them and would be willing to lend them to me. i can give collateral for them (would need them for an afternoon or weekend)

thanks in advance.

Justin
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Anyone have the Doohickey tools for the klr?

Post by Rut Row »

I don't. You might ask on klr650.net
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdsuave13

Post by mdsuave13 »

thanks, i'll give that a shot.. although since eagle mike trolls that forum, he will probably want me to buy them ;-)
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdsuave13 wrote:thanks, i'll give that a shot.. although since eagle mike trolls that forum, he will probably want me to buy them ;-)
I doubt it. He might offer to loan them. When I put the 685 kit in my KLR, Schnitz was out of pistons. Mike offered to loan me one until mine came in.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
gburghick

Post by gburghick »

yes i have the tools you need where are you located?
mdsuave13

Post by mdsuave13 »

i'm located in ellicott city, md.

about halfway between bmore and DC
gburghick

Post by gburghick »

i think i may have met you at a trials event not long ago if so give me a call and we can work out how to get the tools to you if not pm me and i can give you my number
KLRThumper
DAMN n00b

Post by KLRThumper »

Hey Everybody:
I got the bug to change the Doohickey on my 07 KLR. I thought I would check to see if anyone has already invested in the tools (Rotor Holder Wrench and Rotor Puller). If you are willing to let me borrow them for a couple of days, I would appreciate it.
I am in the Middletown area.
Rich
301-371-7328
KLRThumper
------------------------
07 KLR 650 (with 22,000 miles)
09 V Strom 650