I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New DAMN member here.

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
mdsuave13

New DAMN member here.

Post by mdsuave13 »

I am from ellicott city, am 26 and have an 08 kawasaki KLR650. I would love to get out on some scenic rides or do some mild trails. (i don't really want to take the pig onto really hard single track stuff, i have a jeep for the hardcore off roading)

Hope to meet you all, and also come to some farkle fests.

Justin
Teethgrinder

Re: New DAMN member here.

Post by Teethgrinder »

mdsuave13 wrote:I am from ellicott city, am 26 and have an 08 kawasaki KLR650. I would love to get out on some scenic rides or do some mild trails. (i don't really want to take the pig onto really hard single track stuff, i have a jeep for the hardcore off roading)

Justin
Welcome... now get you and your KLR up to Green Ridge for the DAMN event this weekend!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdsuave13 wrote:I am from ellicott city, am 26 and have an 08 kawasaki KLR650. I would love to get out on some scenic rides or do some mild trails. (i don't really want to take the pig onto really hard single track stuff, i have a jeep for the hardcore off roading)

Justin
Welcome! We need more KLRs here! :ride: I do more dual-sport than anything else so you'll definitely have company. Come the Greenridge this weekend if you can. More info here.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdsuave13

Post by mdsuave13 »

argh, bad timing. I was at greenridge about a month ago.

I won't be able to make it, but i will try to make the next one.