I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

new to the board, first timer

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
husky4
DAMN Wanabe

new to the board, first timer

Post by husky4 »

42 year old ex harescrambler/gncc racer slowing down and having fun with the dualsport thing. current 450exc owner. I have been a long time husky rider, went over to the darkside recently. call Cumberland home but originally a PA transplant. looking forward to meeting members.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: new to the board, first timer

Post by Rut Row »

husky4 wrote:42 year old ex harescrambler/gncc racer slowing down and having fun with the dualsport thing. current 450exc owner. I have been a long time husky rider, went over to the darkside recently. call Cumberland home but originally a PA transplant. looking forward to meeting members.
oh my gawd... :-o one more for the rat pack... and here I thought RRob, Mdubya and Bucho might slow down. :harhar:

Welcome home - we are glad you found your way! You'll fit right in and don't think for a minute the rat pack will let you slow down! :bandit:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

husky4 wrote:42 year old ex harescrambler/gncc racer slowing down and having fun with the dualsport thing. current 450exc owner. I have been a long time husky rider, went over to the darkside recently. call Cumberland home but originally a PA transplant. looking forward to meeting members.
Welcome. I am in Deep Creek/Oakland. There are a couple of guys from SMJ in Westernport and Keyser, RRob is near Gore, VA/WV border. We supermoto in the WV mountains quite frequently.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

It was good to meet you on Friday. What was that place near Somerset, PA? Big Ridge? That place sounded perfect for a trail ride this summer. I'm interested in that LaVale route you were talking about. You need to invite us out for ride sometime soon. :brows:
Rob

XR650L