New Member from Middletown, MD

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
JayG
DAMN n00b

New Member from Middletown, MD

Post by JayG » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:16 pm

Hey Everyone,

Just got signed up and wanted to introduce myself. I've been riding either dirt bikes or street bikes since I was fairly young (Not quite so young anymore). After not getting nearly as much use out of my WR450 as I would like (not many places nearby for me to ride it), I decided to give a dual-sport a try, so I picked up a '17 KLR650 to test the waters. I've been really enjoying it so far, although I haven't really done anything off-road, just some dirt road loops around the watershed area and a run up to Michaux. I'm looking forward to meeting up for a ride sometime. :thumbup:

JayG

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: New Member from Middletown, MD

Post by Bucho » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:43 pm

JayG wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:16 pm
Hey Everyone,

Just got signed up and wanted to introduce myself. I've been riding either dirt bikes or street bikes since I was fairly young (Not quite so young anymore). After not getting nearly as much use out of my WR450 as I would like (not many places nearby for me to ride it), I decided to give a dual-sport a try, so I picked up a '17 KLR650 to test the waters. I've been really enjoying it so far, although I haven't really done anything off-road, just some dirt road loops around the watershed area and a run up to Michaux. I'm looking forward to meeting up for a ride sometime. :thumbup:

JayG
Howdy!

There are a handful of us nearby in the Frederick area. Watershed and Michaux are some fun roads. Hopefully we can join up on a ride sometime.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200