I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

FNG

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Tscubes
DAMN n00b

FNG

Post by Tscubes »

Hey everyone, Bucho suggested I introduce myself so what the hell. My name’s TJ and I live in Thomasville PA. I’ve most likely ridden with some of you in the past because that dirty grunt, Bruce, you all know and love is my old man. When I was a kid he used to bring me to all the DAMN events to teach the old guys how to ride. No I kid, but I left the state for a few years and when I got back I had no bike. Now I’m back on the bike and ready to come to some events as a member this time. I ride an XR650L, shamefully it has not been through an off road torture test yet, but it is my daily commuter year round. I’m hoping to attend more of the group rides and see if I can still hang with you big kids in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: FNG

Post by Rut Row »

What a rotten Dad, sold your bike out from under you will at school. I remember riding with you. Welcome back!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Tscubes
DAMN n00b

Post by Tscubes »

Rut Row wrote:What a rotten Dad, sold your bike out from under you will at school. I remember riding with you. Welcome back!
Close, but I was stationed down by DC and the bike sat for two years so he wasn’t really wrong for selling it. He’s a good guy, even bought me another bike. Sold that one too since I never had time to ride it.

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Aaahhh, TJ!

I remember you ripping around on a KX80 and playing w/ my old dog at Greenridge and Mt Ridge.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Tscubes
DAMN n00b

Post by Tscubes »

Bucho wrote:Aaahhh, TJ!

I remember you ripping around on a KX80 and playing w/ my old dog at Greenridge and Mt Ridge.
Ok that helps me put a face to you. I remember you and the pup for sure.

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Tscubes wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:07 pm
Ok that helps me put a face to you. I remember you and the pup for sure.

Yup, the white/tan pitbull who had an old tire as a chew toy
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Tscubes wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:53 pm
Rut Row wrote:What a rotten Dad, sold your bike out from under you will at school. I remember riding with you. Welcome back!
Close, but I was stationed down by DC and the bike sat for two years so he wasn’t really wrong for selling it. He’s a good guy, even bought me another bike. Sold that one too since I never had time to ride it.

No no no it doesn't work that way. Bruce will get shit for this no matter what. :killingme:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Rut Row wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:40 am

No no no it doesn't work that way. Bruce will get shit for this no matter what. :killingme:
:dirtdog:
Bruce
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

He is a good dad, he didn't buy you a KTM. :deal:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Tscubes
DAMN n00b

Post by Tscubes »

Wingfixer wrote:

He is a good dad, he didn't buy you a KTM. :deal:
He actually did. But he sold it before I got to ride it