I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Done with Lurking

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
splyn
DAMN n00b

Done with Lurking

Post by splyn »

I joined the forum months ago cause i was bitten by the off-road bug. Grew up on three wheelers and dirt bikes, been riding/racing pavement for over 20 years, had a KTM smoker for a few years when i was living in DC but only rode it a few times. Now im back in MD and seeing as trails are few and far between in my area, a dual sport was in order. So i FINALLY managed to get a the bike i wanted, KTM 350 EXC. I intend to do some trail riding on some private land i know about and also do some trailering to good spots in VA/WV for a day or two.

I look forward to riding with you all.
-------------------------
2015 KTM 350 EXC-F
2008 Aprilia SXV 550
2001 Aprilia Falco
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough.

Temperance, like chastity, is its own punishment.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Done with Lurking

Post by Bucho »

Cool New Guy, glad you have joined us.

Where do you live in MD? We have quite a few out near Baltimore another group more in the Frederick area, and others scattered here and there.

I'm heading out for a road/dirt road short ride to enjoy the mild weather today!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
splyn
DAMN n00b

Post by splyn »

Im in the Gaithersburg area, so i guess Frederick would be closest. Still need to tag my bike and make some time away from house projects and family.
2015 KTM 350 EXC-F
2008 Aprilia SXV 550
2001 Aprilia Falco
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough.

Temperance, like chastity, is its own punishment.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

The tag is nice to have. I have always felt it is worth it, even if I don't ride much on the road. Nice to be legal when you need to be.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Lurk less, ride more.
Bruce