I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New Template

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

New Template

Post by Rut Row »

For those of you who want to play along, I'm slowly restoring the old template. Go into your "User Control Panel" and select the "Board Preferences" tab and set the "My board style" to "proDAMN"

Please post here errors, suggestions, etc.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: New Template

Post by J&J »

:bow:
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

:thumbup: Much easier to read
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

Nice to show up and not feel like I got logged out every time now :lol2:
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

:cheers:
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

any colors need changing? I switched the white background to chiffon and made the border padding thinner. That okay?

I need feedback peeps! :whip:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Looks good but I noticed it doesn't highlight the page # on a long post like the kat one. Tried the blue one again & it works on there :shrug:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

J&J wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 7:10 pm Looks good but I noticed it doesn't highlight the page # on a long post like the kat one. Tried the blue one again & it works on there :shrug:
can you send me a screen shot? I'm not quite understanding what' you are describing
Ken
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Don't know how to send a screen shot but if you go to the reunion thread on page 15 for example the little square page 15 icon at the beginning & end of the page is highlighted on the pro silver but not on the pro DAMN so you can't see what page your on. On my desktop the available pages light up if you hover on them but on my phone they do nothing unless you click on it & then you still can't verify what page you're on. Maybe a phone glitch but seems not quite right on the desktop either. :shrug:

Not a real big deal just something I noticed & thought I'd let you know.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

J&J wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 10:14 pm Don't know how to send a screen shot but if you go to the reunion thread on page 15 for example the little square page 15 icon at the beginning & end of the page is highlighted on the pro silver but not on the pro DAMN so you can't see what page your on. On my desktop the available pages light up if you hover on them but on my phone they do nothing unless you click on it & then you still can't verify what page you're on. Maybe a phone glitch but seems not quite right on the desktop either. :shrug:

Not a real big deal just something I noticed & thought I'd let you know.
ah ha! I'll try it on my phone - thanks
Ken