I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Street legal-ing an "off-road" moto in state of MD

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

Re: Street legal-ing an "off-road" moto in state of MD

Post by kevvyd »

Bucho wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:40 pm Interesting. I didnt know you COULD mail all that stuff in.

Unless MD just changed how they are doing things. Like maybe NOW they are doing a VIN edit.

More reason to go get a EuroTrash bike.
Oh yeah...when you are not in any rush, and don't want to stand around MVA for hours you can certainly mail it in.
Also, figured it would keep me from pulling the cashier through the window and going up on an assault charge!
'19 350 EXC-F
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

Post by kevvyd »

Wingfixer wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:54 pm I'm sorry you're having a hard time with the title. Not that I needed it but this does reinforce my opinion of keeping my shit tagged in Florida. Speaking if which, I do still have the Florida tag that was on that bike....

No sweat brother! I knew that the bike having been street titled previously would be favorable.
And I also had strong suspicions that it wouldn't mean shit here in the "Free state"
My guess is that they changed something @ MVA such that they could intercept more 12 o' clock boyz

And that FLA tag........well, we'll see
'19 350 EXC-F
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

Post by kevvyd »

Oh and FWIW....I got a little time before we are street ready anyway. All suspension, brakes, chassis, bearings, wheels, tires are complete.
Removed the motor today and will he having a look around in that over the next few. Maybe ready by the end of the month??
Attachments
IMG_8199.JPG
IMG_0888 2.JPG
IMG_0494.JPG
'19 350 EXC-F
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

Post by kevvyd »

Life Lotto win: When the wifey comes home and simply asks, "is that Pine-Sol" ?

Loss: When you end up doing this.
Attachments
IMG_5216.JPG
IMG_8868.JPG
'19 350 EXC-F
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Wow! That's a lotta lovin your givin the lil blue bike!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.