I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hello everyone.

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Damifudo

Hello everyone.

Post by Damifudo »

I think this is where I should say hello to everyone. I hope to meet most of you soon. I am from Baltimore County Md. Cockeysville.
Teethgrinder

Re: Hello everyone.

Post by Teethgrinder »

Damifudo wrote:I think this is where I should say hello to everyone. I hope to meet most of you soon. I am from Baltimore County Md. Cockeysville.
Hello, Damifudo! :cheers:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Damifudo wrote:I think this is where I should say hello to everyone. I hope to meet most of you soon. I am from Baltimore County Md. Cockeysville.
Welcome home! We are glad you found us! :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Welcome. I'm not to far from you, I'm in Essex. Give me a shout if you ever want to ride.
Damifudo

Post by Damifudo »

I always want to ride. It is find the time to ride is the problem. Wife three kids always have other activites. Today I head out to U Mass to visit a college. I am thinking when the first kid hits college that may cut into my fun budget a little. :cry: I only have my learners so I am always looking for someone to ride with right now. Every time I sneak out now I get the leachture arent you suppose to have a licensed driver with you? :shrug:
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

Damifudo wrote:I always want to ride. It is find the time to ride is the problem. Wife three kids always have other activites. Today I head out to U Mass to visit a college. I am thinking when the first kid hits college that may cut into my fun budget a little. :cry: I only have my learners so I am always looking for someone to ride with right now. Every time I sneak out now I get the leachture arent you suppose to have a licensed driver with you? :shrug:
Come on down! I'm pokey, so you won't have to ride outside of your abilities. :ride: