I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New member from Perry Hall, MD

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Madizm
DAMN Wanabe

New member from Perry Hall, MD

Post by Madizm »

Hi all.

Just joined the site. I found this site while searching for places to ride around MD. Hopefully this will open up some more opportunities???? I am itching to get out. My claim to fame is riding Hatfield McCoy trails for about 6 years in a row. That only lasts a few days so looking really want to get dirty around here. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I'll do whatever I can to help the cause!!!
2011 KTM 450 six days- parting out
2005 Honda CRF250f
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: New member from Perry Hall, MD

Post by juddspaintballs »

Welcome. Unfortunately, you'll still have to do a bit of traveling to get to some riding areas, but not nearly as far as Hatfield.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

Welcome. I'm in Parkville. If you have a plated bike we can talk, just not on here.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Hi new guy. Probably after Thanksgiving I was going to do a couple day rides midweek if you happen to have a flexible schedule.
A couple hour drive to the Cove or Taskers or something...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Madizm
DAMN Wanabe

Post by Madizm »

frogman1981 wrote:Welcome. I'm in Parkville. If you have a plated bike we can talk, just not on here.
Thanks frogman1981, my bike is not plated and I really haven't thought about that yet. If you happen to do a dirt ride we should connect!
Bucho wrote:Hi new guy. Probably after Thanksgiving I was going to do a couple day rides midweek if you happen to have a flexible schedule.
A couple hour drive to the Cove or Taskers or something...
Hi Bucho, I am fairly flexible as far as schedule. Never heard of the Cove or Taskers but thats why I am here. Thanks for the reply.
2011 KTM 450 six days- parting out
2005 Honda CRF250f
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

Check out riderplanet and search VA WVA and Penn. The Motocove is on there. Not too far or rocky, nice place to ride. Taskers is a bit farther from NE B-more but still worth the ride.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

pay attention to the forum. This is a bad time of the year as things are winding down. But next year you'll see all the local DS rides and a lot of popup local rides.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris