I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New member on Eastern shore

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
BB88
DAMN n00b

New member on Eastern shore

Post by BB88 »

Not only am I new on here but new to posting in general . I do not own a home computer. Live in Worcester county and would like to find places to ride on the shore but am willing to travel. The chandler trail in the pocomoke forest has been closed for years and there are no state trails on this side of the bridge.
02 Klr 650
07 Raptor 700
82 Cb 650
83 Yz 490
79 Dt 175
11 f-act 50
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: New member on Eastern shore

Post by Rut Row »

I need a rep on the shore to help me approach local leaders. If you have the time I'd like to help.

see http://www.mdohvalliance.org

we are opening riding areas in western MD. Why not on the eastern shore?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Hi new guy.
Ive barely been to the eastern shore, I wont be any help with local riding.
Its a haul, but I hope you can make it out to ride with once in a while.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
BB88
DAMN n00b

Post by BB88 »

It's awesome that your getting trails opened up. Anything I can do to help on the shore is fine by me. Want to go on one of the fall rides. I have a van that can get me over there if it's going to be to tight for the klr.
02 Klr 650
07 Raptor 700
82 Cb 650
83 Yz 490
79 Dt 175
11 f-act 50
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

BB88 wrote:It's awesome that your getting trails opened up. Anything I can do to help on the shore is fine by me. Want to go on one of the fall rides. I have a van that can get me over there if it's going to be to tight for the klr.
I'll email you - standby
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris