I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New Board Design

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board

The new DAMN Muddy template is good enough

Poll ended at Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:31 am

I agree! Turn the DAMN thing on!
64%
Eh, it needs more work see comments below
9%
Beer, I need more beer.
9%
What's with all these gay trials tires anyway?
18%

Total votes: 11

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: New Board Design

Post by Rut Row »

I checked my phone and it doesn't work either. it is the new board not the new template
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

gots_a_sol wrote:Yes, much better now.

*edit* If you could flip the Preview and Submit buttons with each other that would be great too :lol2:
Actually, if you could flip the "Submit" and "Save draft" buttons when posting replies, that would be less confusing.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

juddspaintballs wrote:
gots_a_sol wrote:Yes, much better now.

*edit* If you could flip the Preview and Submit buttons with each other that would be great too :lol2:
Actually, if you could flip the "Submit" and "Save draft" buttons when posting replies, that would be less confusing.
that is actually a lot of work to find where they programmed it. If the majority want it, I'll find it and try to swap them.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Don't worry about it then. I'll save a draft instead of posting for a while until I get used to it.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

bonehead wrote:The new forum is obviously made by someone who runs trials tires, the forum is spinning from gayness. :Nanadancing:
it does have that shit brown look, eh? :lol2:
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I managed to figure out how to make the logos resize to fit the phone but am still working on why the right columns disappear.
Ken
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

I'll admit I'm resistant to change.... I am aware of this about myself & know I'll get used to it.
I say it looks really good & vote to go with it. Thanks for your hard work, relax a bit. :jack:

But.... :lol2: future tweaking ideas:
Last topic column on phone
Direct shortcut to active topics without going through quick links
Still no spell-check? :frustrated:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

J&J wrote:I'll admit I'm resistant to change.... I am aware of this about myself & know I'll get used to it.
I say it looks really good & vote to go with it. Thanks for your hard work, relax a bit. :jack:

But.... :lol2: future tweaking ideas:
Last topic column on phone
Direct shortcut to active topics without going through quick links
Still no spell-check? :frustrated:
Spell check is a function of the browser. You'll never see it on the forum.

The other two are good ones to work on. I've raised the compressed layout on smart phones issue to the board programmers.
Ken
stretchride
DAMN Expert

Post by stretchride »

Looking good, thanks for all the effort! :cheers:
I do miss the "Active Topics" button though, wish it was top and bottom of every screen instead of in the Quick links button
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

I found that I can spell check with my google toolbar, takes a few steps & I'm not sure I care that much. :shrug: