I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Baltimore Noobie looking for trail riding in the Area

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
wbrewer
DAMN n00b

Baltimore Noobie looking for trail riding in the Area

Post by wbrewer »

Hey there,
I've looked around and gotten feedback here about trips to western & southern Md., Jersey, Pa., etc... and I will start making those trips when it gets warmer and I'm not so rusty. Where are there places to trail ride within the Baltimore area or within an hour or so??

thx
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Baltimore Noobie looking for trail riding in the Area

Post by Bucho »

Hey new guy. We have quite a few riders who live in the Baltimore area. However, Im not one of them. Im pretty sure all the local areas are all more or less illegal. Maybe some of the baltimore guys can prove me wrong.
You might need to plan on rides with in a 2 hour drive...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

I'm from just downy street in Parkville, been here all my life. All the places we used to ride are gone. I don't doubt there are still some but good luck on finding one that would be worth the fines and fees.....Best I've found are all about 2 hours away. There are some tracks within an hour or 2. Blue Diamond in Del. is ok. Budds Creek, but I think you need to do a track rental or race there. Tomahawk in WV. I've never been to Tomahawk but It looks pretty good. Breezewood Proving grounds in Breezwood PA is good.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

Welcome new guy. I ride local. I'm not telling where over the interwebs though. I don't want to get choked to death by the popo. Nobody is going to talk about local riding on here. Big bro is watching! :salute: