I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Noob...

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
code
DAMN Poohba

Noob...

Post by code »

Found the site from Jason over at ADV. a while back. Saw a few post that I thought I'd yack in, so figured I best join. Currently own a 08 weestrom......wife and I are considering adding a DR or KLX to the mix.
Nice to meet ya'll... :thumbup:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Noob...

Post by mdubya »

Welcome Code! The more, the merrier. :cheers:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Ya - what Mike said! and it is about DAMN time you found us! :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Thanks for the welcome...look forward to meeting ya'll sometime if you don't mind a beast taggin' along. Not riding with knobbies at the moment, so I'll have to pick and choose my rides though. :thumbup:
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Whats up code nice to see you here.I'm also on advrider saw your post with the ticket i am also a weber.dualsportdave on adv.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Daves08excr wrote:Whats up code nice to see you here.I'm also on advrider saw your post with the ticket i am also a weber.dualsportdave on adv.
Believe I rode with you on the C&D ride. I'm the guy that needed a lil help getting through the guard rail on the vstrom to get to the trail itself. Noticed that a lot of the ADV guys are on here as well. Good to see ya.
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Ok i remember nice to hear from you.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

code wrote:Found the site from Jason over at ADV. a while back. Saw a few post that I thought I'd yack in, so figured I best join. Currently own a 08 weestrom......wife and I are considering adding a DR or KLX to the mix.
Nice to meet ya'll... :thumbup:
Hey Joe

FYI.. Ken started a tagging thread here too... On more place to play :)
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

hondahawkrider wrote:FYI.. Ken started a tagging thread here too... On more place to play :)
and fewer rules too!! But if you take a picture of it on a trailer, be prepared for an unmerciful ribbing for the rest of your life! :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris