I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Calendar page...

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Hagpound
DAMN n00b

Calendar page...

Post by Hagpound »

Hey Ken...

I'm not sure what tools are at your disposal for building this site but have you ever considered adding a calendar page where you and/or the admins of the site can add rider events in a calendar format? Not sure if that is possible or not but it sure would make it easy to keep up with events instead of combing through forum posts.

thoughts...
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Calendar page...

Post by J&J »

Not calender format but in rides trips & events there is a list of scheduled rides. :ride:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Calendar page...

Post by Rut Row »

Hagpound wrote:Hey Ken...

I'm not sure what tools are at your disposal for building this site but have you ever considered adding a calendar page where you and/or the admins of the site can add rider events in a calendar format? Not sure if that is possible or not but it sure would make it easy to keep up with events instead of combing through forum posts.

thoughts...
phpbb doesn't have a calendar but if you know how to make a Google calender (or something similar) I'm all ears!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris