I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hello DAMN.

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Teethgrinder

Hello DAMN.

Post by Teethgrinder »

Hi!

I'm Scott, and I live in Frederick Md. I was directed this way by a couple of people.

Greetings, and I hope to see you on the road!

:thumbup:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Hello DAMN.

Post by mdubya »

Welcome aboard Scott. Hopefully we will get to meet you on a ride soon.

BTW-excellent Green Ridge report you shared on ADV. :thumbup:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Teethgrinder wrote:Hi!

I'm Scott, and I live in Frederick Md.
Hi Scott! Welcome home! :hug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

DAMNKLRRider wrote:
Teethgrinder wrote:Hi!

I'm Scott, and I live in Frederick Md.
Hi Scott! Welcome home! :hug:

Thanks.
Is your Green KLR the same Green KLR I've seen in Mont. Co boogying around and making me wish I had it? I'd bet it is.

:)
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Teethgrinder wrote:Is your Green KLR the same Green KLR I've seen in Mont. Co boogying around and making me wish I had it? I'd bet it is.
No - I try to stay out of Monkey County. Lived there for a while and am so grateful to have escaped! I really like Middletown.

This is my KLR but it is usually covered in Green Ridge mud. Had to hit it twice with the powerwasher and it still has GR dirt on it.
Attachments
KensKLR.jpg
KensKLR.jpg (153.63 KiB) Viewed 6977 times
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Howdy, nother Frederick bike here. That was a good post on ADVrider. Nice job tackling Greenridge after a fresh rain on the motard.

I was gonna try for a street/dirt road ride this coming weekend. Gonna try to preride the route Mike gave for Ken and I. Will be good for the supermoto.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:I was gonna try for a street/dirt road ride this coming weekend. Gonna try to preride the route Mike gave for Ken and I. Will be good for the supermoto.
I got parts of it yesterday. The gravel roads are still there but the county has put bridges over the fords. It was a fun ride and I have great mental images of you DAMN motard riders power sliding through the corners. Me? I went nice an slow. One of these days youse guys need to teach me how to power slide the Pig. :rickey:
Ken
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I think you are over estimating my abilities Ken. When my back end is sliding, it is not necessarily a moment of panic, but its usually not on purpose either.
Sunday is looking best weather wise for the weekend. I'll put up a proper thread for this in the rides section.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200