I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Bike Night

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
YAMPOL
DAMN Wanabe

Bike Night

Post by YAMPOL »

First Bike Night of this year tonight at Twigg Cycles in Hagerstown, Md. 6 to 8.
Retired and loving it!
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Re: Bike Night

Post by BillyGoat »

BIKE NIGHT, Friday May 2, 2014 is also at Motorcycle Riders Company, a small business, in Odenton (at the circle).
MRC is open till 7pm on Friday and the "Bike Night" is UNTIL 9pm.
Free Hotdogs and Burgers and drinks. Stop by and talk to the only owner, Mike. See the great work that his mechanic, Diesel Dave, is doing. Check them out on Facebook, too.
http://www.motoridersco.com/

If nothing else, get your name on the mailing list.
KTM 450 EXC mostly
Member AMA, PaTRA, MD OHV Alliance, trying to join R&T
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Re: Bike Night

Post by phoo »

While we're plugging vendor events, this is the shop near my house. It was historically a Harley shop, at least in perception, but now the service dept is filled with bikes of all brands, dirt bikes, and quads. The parts counter person (Danielle) and one of the mechanics (her father) are from BBTZ Moto, which was formed after C&L Cycle folded, where they worked previously. Yes, I've followed the two of them (primarily Danielle who is awesome at finding parts for you) through three shops. :)

F & S CYCLES OPEN HOUSE
SATURDAY MAY 3RD
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SALES
FOOD
BEVERAGES
LIVE BAND
VENDORS

They are located behind the Jiffy Lube on Rt 26 / Liberty Rd in Eldersburg.

This is down the street from my house, so let me know if you head that way.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200