I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Best palce to buy riding gear near Frederick Md

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
JMK015
DAMN n00b

Best palce to buy riding gear near Frederick Md

Post by JMK015 »

I'm looking to buy some new riding pants (light weight, with pads / armor) and would like to be able to try on and compare several different pairs. Doing this in a store seems like a better option than ordering pants online, so I can check fit and comfort etc. Does anyone know of a store in or near Frederick MD that stocks a lot of riding apparel, specifically pants?

I have never had riding pants before, I just wear jeans with a Gore-Tex shell over top (when needed), so this will be my first pair.

I mostly ride back roads and dirt forest roads with some light to medium trails thrown in, so I wanted something light, breathable, and that wont restrict my motion too much... but would like built in padding too.

Thanks for any advice.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Best palce to buy riding gear near Frederick Md

Post by Rut Row »

JT's has a lot of gear. Both street and dirt. You might try there. AND ... as a DAMN Rider you get a discount.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris