I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Selecting Themes

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Selecting Themes

Post by Rut Row »

Racer Al and I are working on a custom DAMN theme for the board. If you want the "standard" theme, go to the user control panel, select "Board preferences" and in the "My board style" dropdown box and then select "subsilver2". That will give you the old easy loading theme.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
RRob
DAMN Expert

Re: Selecting Themes

Post by RRob »

:thumbup: Great work, Al! Thanks for taking the time. The little images in the title bar came out really well.
Rob

XR650L
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

I highly approve of the new look. Especially the image used at the front of the DAMN logo! :ride:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Thanks, Rob

I figured you'd like that, Mike!

It's a work in progress, we're tinkering.
restukey
DAMN Expert

Post by restukey »

Looking good, Al!

I dig the buttons too. Are they new?
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Need input! Do you like the brown theme and the knobbie tracks? what don't you like?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

mdubya wrote:I highly approve of the new look. Especially the image used at the front of the DAMN logo! :ride:
Holy Crap!! I aprove too.... Im infamous ..err famous.... errr something..
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
Louge

Post by Louge »

Lookin' good guys. :thumbup:

I want the JoMommaKin theme. :kumbaya:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=" name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I went to see Blue Oyster Cult at the Richmond Mosque in 72. Aerosmith was the 'backup' band about to release their first album. Good times ...
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Louge wrote:I went to see Blue Oyster Cult at the Richmond Mosque in 72. Aerosmith was the 'backup' band about to release their first album. Good times ...
I saw Sonny & Cher play the Red Rocks in Denver in '72. Also saw Jethro Tull play in a HS auditorium in Bangor ME in 72. Never saw a cloud indoors until the JT concert. I was soooo stupid I had to ask what the funny smell was. :screwy:
Ken
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Props to Joe Perry on the Bo Diddly guitar.

The DAMN band could cover Mama Kin. I know the chords. :kumbaya:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC