I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Another New Guy - Hare Scramble Rider/Racer in Laurel MD

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
62Tom
DAMN n00b

Another New Guy - Hare Scramble Rider/Racer in Laurel MD

Post by 62Tom »

DAMN Riders,

Another new guy here. I live in Laurel MD and have been riding/racing a 2009 KTM 250XC locally and in some of the D-7/ECEA, 50+ B-ranking races for a couple of years. I would really like to team-up with some like-minded riders in the MD/PA/WV/VA area and share stories/experiences. I try to get some seat time about every other weekend, sometimes I get lucky and get to go every weekend for a short stretch, but my seat-time is a function of my work/family commitments. That stated, please reply back if you would like to get together for some of the up-coming events (e.g., practice ride this coming Friday in WV, HS race in PA on 4 August, Fisher's ATV at Rock Run 8-11 August, HS race in MD on 25 August (but will probably be cancelled), Michaux Enduro on 8 September, Boyer's Farm Charity Ride on 15/16 September) and I will send my email/phone info.

Respectfully,
Tom
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Another New Guy - Hare Scramble Rider/Racer in Laurel MD

Post by Rut Row »

:welcome:

there is usually some DAMN guy riding somewhere almost every weekend. We have a lot of racers (current, former and wannabes) too.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boneyard
DAMN n00b

Post by Boneyard »

I'm new and close by in Severna Park. I probably can't be as consistent with 3 kids but would welcome the opportunity to ride. I also plan on hitting some of the ECEA races...I raced the NETRA series in New England before relocating.....40+ B rider.
62Tom
DAMN n00b

Post by 62Tom »

Sounds great Boneyard. I'm riding this Friday on some tight single track near Berkeley Springs WV if you want to join in the action. Probably need to skip the race this Sunday so I will ride Rock Run in Patton PA instead, which is vast amounts of quad trails with some single track. Also, back up to Rock Run the weekend of 10-11 August for the Fisher ATV event. Finally, I'm one of those furloughed Federal employees so I have every Friday of till the end of September....so I'm going to make the best of a bad situation and get some seat time in. Just let me know if any of this works for you and you can throw your bike on my trailer.

Best,
Tom