I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New Rider - Halethorpe, MD

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Zekiah
DAMN n00b

New Rider - Halethorpe, MD

Post by Zekiah »

Hi all,
I just recently got myself an older DS. Its an XT600. She is a beast for extended offroad or real intricate trails since the gearing is somewhat tall. Im looking for some folks to ride with. I grew up riding trails on my parents and friends property. My bike is plated and ready to go for any rides. Not a huge fan of a lot of highway riding but willing to go some distance to find some fun trails/dirt roads etc.

If anyone is familiar with my area, you may know there are trails, somewhat limited though. Ive pretty much explored what I could by myself. I stayed away from anything to muddy as i didn't want to get stuck by myself and have to get my big bike out.

I do use my bike to commute as much as possible, weather permitting. Happy riding everyone. Looking to get out there with everyone soon. :thumbup:
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Re: New Rider - Halethorpe, MD

Post by Ovo »

Welcome - I used to have an 84 XT600...heavy thing but I miss it...
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Come out to Granvilles this weekend. Some amazing trail riding.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bork
DAMN Poohba

Post by Bork »

Welcome!! from an ex 1981 xt500 owner. Hope to see ya at Granville.
1997 XR600r plated, 1994 XR600r plated, 1972 SL350, 1971 SL100, 1983XL600r
mtd679
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mtd679 »

Welcome Zekiah. I live close by, right on the city line.

I don't get out much, but if your interested in a ride PM me and we'll see if we can get together.
bunch of bike I don't ride...
Zekiah
DAMN n00b

Post by Zekiah »

I wish I could make it out to Granville's this weekend but I already have some of my weekend loaned out to a friend that needs some help. I'll be going past that area in a few weekends though on my way out to Ohiopyle, PA to go whitewater rafting. Mtd679 I'll pm you closer to the weekend when I know what my time parameters are.
hollywood
DAMN n00b

Post by hollywood »

i'm pretty new as well im out in Frederick but visit FT Meade and Baltimore at least once a week. I would be up for riding Dirt
2017 YZ250FX