I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New from Wash co.

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
B00ST00
DAMN Expert

New from Wash co.

Post by B00ST00 »

My names Andrew, a member from supermoto junkie suggested I check out this forum for local riders. I grew up in Frederick, near yellow springs, I now live in Wash co just outside of Hagerstown. I currently own a plated WR450 set up for supermoto and an 08 hayabusa... yea I know not so much dual sport or adventure bikes! If anyone wants to ride just give me a shout!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: New from Wash co.

Post by Rut Row »

B00ST00 wrote:My names Andrew, a member from supermoto junkie suggested I check out this forum for local riders. I grew up in Frederick, near yellow springs, I now live in Wash co just outside of Hagerstown. I currently own a plated WR450 set up for supermoto and an 08 hayabusa... yea I know not so much dual sport or adventure bikes! If anyone wants to ride just give me a shout!
you need to hook up with mdubya - he does a lot of supermoto out in western MD

and welcome!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
B00ST00
DAMN Expert

Post by B00ST00 »

Kyler wrote:
B00ST00 wrote:My names Andrew, a member from supermoto junkie suggested I check out this forum for local riders. I grew up in Frederick, near yellow springs, I now live in Wash co just outside of Hagerstown. I currently own a plated WR450 set up for supermoto and an 08 hayabusa... yea I know not so much dual sport or adventure bikes! If anyone wants to ride just give me a shout!

and welcome!

I will definitly look him up! And thanks for the welcome. Just so I dont seem too out of place I owned an 01 xr650r that I rode at green ridge before it was closed down. Im also selling my hayabusa and plan to purchase some type of touring/adventure bike possibly as im done with sport bikes.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

you've definitely come to the right place! :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Stinson
DAMN Expert

Post by Stinson »

B00ST00 wrote:
Kyler wrote:

and welcome!

I will definitly look him up! And thanks for the welcome. Just so I dont seem too out of place I owned an 01 xr650r that I rode at green ridge before it was closed down. Im also selling my hayabusa and plan to purchase some type of touring/adventure bike possibly as im done with sport bikes.

Where do you work? Ive seen a supermoto that is either a WR for YZF parked outside Volvo Powertain where I work.
B00ST00
DAMN Expert

Post by B00ST00 »

Stinson wrote:
B00ST00 wrote:
Kyler wrote:

and welcome!

Where do you work? Ive seen a supermoto that is either a WR for YZF parked outside Volvo Powertain where I work.
Not me, I work in Gaithersburg. Haven't seen any supermotos in the area though.