I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New Member - NJ

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
MCGMB
DAMN n00b

New Member - NJ

Post by MCGMB »

Hi Everybody. I live in NJ, currently own a VStrom 650 and new (to me) '08 WR250R. Other than the Pine Barrens, there's not much legal dual sporting around here, so I decided to look South and West for a riding group. This forum looks perfect.

Hopefully soon I'll join a few rides, meet new people, and help out when and where I can.

See you out there. :thumbup:
'08 WR250R
'06 DL650 VStrom
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: New Member - NJ

Post by Rut Row »

:welcome:

by chance are you a friend of SallyGog's? He's a Jersey guy too.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
MCGMB
DAMN n00b

Post by MCGMB »

I don't know him personally, but if he has the same screen name on ADV, then I've seen his posts there related to the Pine Barrens, if I'm remembering that right.
'08 WR250R
'06 DL650 VStrom
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

MCGMB wrote:I don't know him personally, but if he has the same screen name on ADV, then I've seen his posts there related to the Pine Barrens, if I'm remembering that right.
:lol2: There is only one SallyDog :harhar:

Meet him once and you'll never forget him :cheers:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Howdy new guy!

Maybe cause I only go to NJ once a year but I always thought the Pine Barrens were awesome.
You get to play tour guide to a Pine Barrens ds ride later this season.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

Welcome to the site...You will find a ride here for sure.

Anytime you want a partner to ride the pine Barrens with let me know. I am in Cecil Country and only about an hour away.

I haven't ridden there, except for the Hammer Run, so it would be nice to do a little exploring.
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
MCGMB
DAMN n00b

Post by MCGMB »

Oh yeah, I'd be up for a ride in the Barrens.

Have to reveal though that I haven't been there that many times, and the place is so HUGE, that I really wouldn't be a great guide. Though if you show up at the Atsion Ranger station most Sunday mornings, there's often riders already there getting ready to go out.
'08 WR250R
'06 DL650 VStrom