I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
loufarber

Post by loufarber »

just wanted to say hello, I am an older trails single track rider with a husky wr 144 (all i can handle) on the hunt for riders and new places to ride. may also try some supermoto rides next year. lou
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: new member

Post by Boom Boom »

Welcome older trials / single track rider. :thumbup:
Do you still have a trials bike? :brows:
I have a little something to keep you busy on your 144 Husky.
Check out the post about Boom Boom's woods loop...doing a ride this sunday.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Howdy new guy!

Boombooms is a great place to ride. Between work and childcare Ive been missing all his ride invites lately, but his place is great. Some good single track for a small two-stroke.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Welcome Lou!

Nice to see you on the board. Here are some clips of the faster sections at the western, md place. There will be a spring ride announced on this board in the next couple weeks. Stay Tuned :ride:

I wish you could have seen my son Jack's face when he saw his new 200xc :loveit: . Thanks for the solid deal.

Jim
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Space Ghost
DAMN Expert

Post by Space Ghost »

Granville wrote:Welcome Lou!

Nice to see you on the board. Here are some clips of the faster sections at the western, md place. There will be a spring ride announced on this board in the next couple weeks. Stay Tuned :ride:

I wish you could have seen my son Jack's face when he saw his new 200xc :loveit: . Thanks for the solid deal.

Jim
Wow , Jacks got a 200 ? look out ole dudes. 2ts rule..well sometimes. Cant wait for the next ride. You need to get down here & ride w Dave & I sometime. Anyways welcome Lou. Merry Xmas all. :roost: :kumbaya: :cheers: :freakey:
04 ktm250exc 05ktm525exc 2010Husaberg 570FE