I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New to DAMN riders.....! Frederick/Hagerstown

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Flattracker94
DAMN n00b

New to DAMN riders.....! Frederick/Hagerstown

Post by Flattracker94 »

Hey all. My name is Curtis. Live near Sharpsburg, MD. Been riding since I was a kid, 30 now. I race flat track in district 6 & 7. Also announce flat races in district 6 for Baer Racing. Part owner of Full Circle motorcycle shop in Hagerstown. I recently decided to pick up a bike to get back into racing Hare Scrambles and woods riding after about a 10 year layoff. Former R&T Club member. I'm looking forward to riding in the woods and meeting some fellow riders from the area. I also have a prepped short track at my house and usually do a few ride days during the summer. I'm thinking about doing a few ride days this comming summer for riders that would like to try Flat Track racing/riding and I will have a few Grand National riders help out if their is interest. Rubber side down! Curtis
"You can't beat people using their idea's. They have had them longer then you and will know them better then you do. You have to come up with something new that is all your own."
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: New to DAMN riders.....! Frederick/Hagerstown

Post by Bucho »

Howdy new guy. I've watched a couple flat track races, pretty cool stuff.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200