I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN new to this

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
shike

DAMN new to this

Post by shike »

hi. i live in towson -- right on loch raven and i'm DAMN glad i found this site. been on ADV, lurking mostly. i've had several bikes, but currently a brand new F800GS i can't wait to get all scratched and dirty, and a triumph scrambler among some other vintage stuff (73 Triumph TR5T). i have a pretty flexible schedule for riding and would love to join you guys. i'd like to ride on tues. night if i can get a babysitter. feel free to call, email, or pm. ph# is fourfourthreeeighttwothreesixfivezeroone.

thanks
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: DAMN new to this

Post by Rut Row »

Yo - hike your butt over here to Frederick - Bucho and I want to drool all over that 800GS! :loveit:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
shike

Post by shike »

ok. you got something to get me ridin dirty?
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Welcome, yes we could put to together a nice street ride w/ some nice dirt roads mixed in.
When you say you have a flexible riding schedule, does that mean you can ride midweek during the day?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
shike

Post by shike »

yes. yes it does.
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Hi shike Daves08excr here. Come on out and ride with us monday we meet at the morgan mill parking lot around 6:45 would like to see you there.I also live near you im in parkville. :roost:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
shike

Post by shike »

sounds good. wife is outta town, so i'll see if i can get a sitter both evenings. what is a cross street near the morgan mill lot?